Thursday, March 7, 2013

In a pickle, help Amazon!

Miss Amazon:

I have a problem that my friends all envy...but I am sick and tired of dealing with. Because of nature I am better endowed than most and am a show-er and a grower. The challenge is that when I go down to the bar because you can see the outline of "it" in my jeans....all these men think it is there to touch through my jeans....this is not the way I want to be treated and I feel like a piece of meat! What can I do!

Oh Pudding....Miss Amazon can feel your pain and probably would want to if she met you in person. As Shakespeare would say...The Pudding doth protest too much, methinks. You have lived with the monster for decades and you know how to properly tuck it away (if not ask you local drag queen). If this is such a challenge then wear looser fitting pants and tie that anaconda down! Remember .... Miss Amazon loves YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment