Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...behold!

Miss Amazon:

You are so lovely! How do you keep so beautiful??? Please share your secrets!

PYT in Veradale

Well Pudding...I agree I have held together fairly well over the years but it is because I make my own soaks and scrubs to care for my skin. My favorite is a Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath Salt Scrub. You can make it yourself....here's the recipe:



WARM VANILLA SUGAR FOAMING BATH SALT SCRUB

Ingredients:
20 oz Bail & Wire jar
1 oz Warm Vanilla Sugar Fragrance Oil
8 oz Fine Sea Salt
6 oz Medium Sea Salt
2 oz  Powdered Spa Sea Salt
2 tblsps SLS
(SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE)
2 oz Sweet Almond Oil
2 oz Grapeseed Oil
drizzle of Vitamin E Oil


Mix all ingredients in a measuring cup or bowl. 
Sugar can be substituted for Medium Sea Salt
if you want a finer scrub instead of a soak. 
Add to your favorite container.
Recipe makes 20 ounces.


Stay beautiful PYT and remember....Miss Amazon loves YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment