Monday, January 28, 2013

Fishing off the company dock

Dear Miss Amazon:

I am in training in Dallas for 3 months and I am finding myself very attracted to a fellow classmate. He says his marriage is breaking up but one of our classmates  saw him kissing and hugging his wife when she picked him up at the airport last week. He is tall dark and handsome and judging by how he looks in basketball shorts is packing heat....He says he is just being nice to his soon to be ex wife and not rocking the boat...should I believe him and start something or leave well enough alone?

- Horned Up in Texas


Well sweetie...it seems to me you know what to do and just want me to say go for it....well I am not. I have known the type of guy and was in my wicked youth just like him I am not proud to say. You need to value yourself enough to know that you do not need to be a convenient pit stop for his desires when he is away from home. We all think we can find, fornicate and forget but it never works out well and you will have to look at his face for a long time while you are both in Dallas. Find yourself some cowboy to ride and forget fishing off the company dock. Remember...Miss Amazon loves YOU and all you do!

-Miss Amazon

Send your questions to amazon@missamazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment